How Roller extrusion granulator works
Various dry powder materials are added from the top of the equipment, degassed and spirally pre-pressed into two equal rolls, the rolls rotate relative to each other, and the materials are forced into between the two rolls. The rolls bite the materials into the roll gap for forced compression, and the materials pass through After the zone, the surface tension and gravity of the material make it come out naturally. The finger-shaped agglomerates after being prolapsed enter the granulator and are broken by the rotary knife row, and the crushed materials enter the granulator through the rolling knife row, so that the particles and some powdery materials enter the rotary vibrating screen for screening. The qualified products are sent to the finished product warehouse through the conveyor. The powdery material under the sieve is sent back to the raw material bin for secondary rolling through the conveyor, and the extrusion force can be adjusted by the hydraulic system according to the needs of the granulation operation.
1. The material is forced to be compressed by mechanical pressure without any additives, and the product purity is guaranteed.
2. The dry powder is directly granulated without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
3. The particle strength is high, and the increase in bulk specific gravity is more significant than other granulation methods. It is especially suitable for occasions where the bulk specific gravity of the product is increased.
4. It can adapt to a wide range of raw materials, and the particle strength can be adjusted freely according to different materials.
5. Compact structure, convenient maintenance, simple operation, short process flow, low energy consumption, high efficiency and low failure rate.
6. It can control environmental pollution, reduce powder waste and packaging costs, and improve product transportation capacity.
7. The feeding and feeding device adopts frequency conversion and stepless adjustment control, with a high degree of automation, which can realize multi-machine control by one person, low labor intensity and long-term continuous operation.
8. The main transmission parts are made of high-quality alloy materials. The production of stainless steel, titanium, chromium and other surface alloys greatly improves the wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, and pressure resistance, so that the machine has a long service life.
The raw material enters the bucket elevator through the screw conveyor from the feeding port, and the raw material powder is sent to the vibrating raw material bin by the bucket elevator. The pre-compressed material is pressed into the middle of two pairs of pressing rollers that rotate relative to each other for compaction. The compaction force is transmitted to the material by the pressure roller through the thrust of the oil cylinder, and the compacted sheet material is automatically ungrooved and enters the crusher, where it is crushed into particles of uneven size, and then enters the granulator for trimming. The trimmed particles are squeezed out through the sieve plate with mesh holes and enter the screening machine. The sieved powder is returned to the raw material warehouse through the screw conveyor and compacted again to complete a closed cycle.