The importance of granulation technology in industry is increasingly significant, and it has a wide range of applications in many industries. Within the field of granulation, although considerable progress has been made, many aspects still rely on empirical data and experimental results.
Granulation technology is an operation in which powder is made into granules. Its purpose is to eliminate dust and reduce or avoid pollution. Reduce agglomeration, easy to store, transport and use. Increase fluidity, improve heat and mass transfer, and are beneficial to the operation of certain chemical processes or metallurgical processes.
The working principle of the roller extrusion granulator is that the pulley is driven by the motor, and the transmission belt is transmitted to a pair of two high-pressure roller bodies with a sliding mold shell through the reducer to do relative work. The two rollers of the extruder are directly driven by the two output shafts on a special reducer to work to achieve the purpose of extrusion. During production, the raw materials enter the feed hopper, are relatively extruded by the high-pressure roller body, and flow to the crushing and forming studio at the lower part of the roller body after demoulding. The power for crushing and forming is driven by the sprocket of the active pressure roller shaft to a pair of crushing rollers for relative movement through the chain. After crushing and screening in the working room, the finished particles pass through the screen to the discharge chute and flow out of the machine.
Frame part: All workpieces of the machine are installed on the frame!
The transmission connection parts are motor, pulley, V-belt, reducer, chain, sprocket, and coupling.
Machine head part: including bearing frame, a pair of high-pressure die roll skins, two shafts, etc. Crushing studio: It is composed of crushing roller bearing frame, crushing roller, screen and so on.
Advantages of wheel extrusion granulator:
1. Energy-saving and consumption-reducing extrusion granulation is the granulation of materials at room temperature. Compared with other methods, it does not require dry measures such as fuel oil and gas.
2. There is no need to add additional binders. The commonly used method for producing compound fertilizers in China is steam granulation. After the water vapor is condensed and formed between the molecules of the material, it acts as a binder during the manufacturing process. However, in the drying process, the water inside and on the surface of the particles must be driven out, otherwise the fertilizer will be easy to stick and agglomerate during storage. However, dry granulation does not require additional additives, and only needs to use the fenzi space of the material itself, which simplifies the process and reduces energy consumption.
3. Low investment Because the drying process is omitted, and the material return ratio is low (accounting for about 15% of the total feed amount of the extruder), the process flow is simple and the investment is low.
4. Flexible raw material composition Extrusion granulation has a wide range of raw material routes. At present, there are more than 20 kinds of materials that have been successfully used in extrusion granulation; ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, gourd bell, sulfuric acid Lithium etc. In addition, the use of the extrusion granulation process can flexibly change the product formula in a very short time, and a set of devices can produce products with more than 30 formulas.
5. Green and environmental protection without three wastes discharge, the ability of extrusion granulation consumption is only electricity, environmental protection without three wastes discharge, in line with the basic national policy of the country to deal with environmental protection, and also in line with the development strategy of environmental protection.