Double Roller Extrusion Granulator adopts dry extrusion technology, compresses powdery materials with moisture content <20% into flakes, and then goes through crushing, granulating and screening processes to make flakes suitable for use. The required granular material.
Double Roller Extrusion Granulator Granule Shape:
1. The dry method Double Roller Extrusion Granulator mainly relies on external pressure to force the material to pass through the gap between two relatively rotating rollers and compress it into pieces.
2. During the rolling process, the actual density of the material can be increased by 1.5-3 times by extruding the granulator against the roller, so as to achieve a certain strength requirement.
3. The shape and size of the ball socket on the Double Roller Extrusion Granulator can be selected according to the needs of the user, and there are a wide range of choices. Spherical and square bar shapes are currently in the shape of flat spheres.
Principle of Double Roller Extrusion Granulator:
1. The belt and pulley are driven by the motor, transmitted to the driving shaft through the reducer, and synchronized with the driven shaft through the split gear to rotate in opposite directions.
2. The material enters from the feeding port, is extruded and formed, and is demolded with the Double Roller Extrusion Granulator, and is conveyed to the large crushing chamber through a pair of chains. The separated powder is sent to the feed port through the conveyor belt to mix with the new material and continue to be granulated.
Double Roller Extrusion Granulator Features:
1. Energy saving and consumption reduction. Extrusion granulation is the granulation of materials at room temperature. Compared with other methods, it does not require drying equipment such as hot blast stoves, burners, and dryers.
2. No additional adhesive is required. The commonly used compound fertilizer production method in China is steam granulation. After the water vapor condenses between the powder materials, the powder materials stick to each other to form spherical particles. However, in the subsequent drying process, it is necessary to drive out the water inside and on the surface of the granules, otherwise the fertilizer will easily stick to a lump during storage. The dry granulation used in the roller extrusion does not require additional additives, and only needs to use the intermolecular molecules of the material itself to forcibly squeeze them together. This simplifies the process and reduces energy consumption.
3. Low investment. Since the drying process is omitted, the process flow of the production line is simple and the equipment investment is low.
4. The composition of raw materials is flexible. Double Roller Extrusion Granulator has diversified sources of raw materials. At present, there are more than 20 kinds of materials that have been successfully used in extrusion granulation: ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. In addition, the extrusion granulation process can flexibly realize the change of product formulations in a short time, and a set of devices can produce products with various raw material formulations.
5. Green and environmental protection, no three wastes discharge. This dry granulation method is environmentally friendly without the discharge of three wastes, which responds to the country’s basic national policy on environmental protection, and also conforms to the development strategy of enterprise environmental protection.